Last modified: August 1, 2018
BY ACCESSING OR UTILIZING OUR SERVICES, YOU CONSENT TO RECEIVE PHONE CALLS, E-MAIL MESSAGES, AND TEXT (SMS) MESSAGES FROM ACTIVELY AND YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL MESSAGING AND DATA CHARGES THAT MAY APPLY. YOU CAN OPT-OUT OF RECEIVING COMMUNICATIONS FROM ACTIVELY BY TEXTING "STOP" AT ANY TIME OR E-MAILING HELLO@ACTIVELY.AI WITH THE SUBJECT LINE “UNSUBSCRIBE.”
Information we collect
We may collect information about you from third parties, such as Facilities with whom you have a relationship, other third parties engaged to provide your requests, other third-parties and services, and publicly available sources. For example, we may receive information about you when you interact with Actively or the Site through various social media, such as Facebook and Twitter. The data we receive is dependent upon your privacy settings with the social network, which you can change at any time.
Actively does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to register as Users. If you believe that we might have any information from a person under 18 years of age, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you have any questions about reviewing, modifying or deleting your information, you can contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may retain your information for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, or audit purposes.
How we protect information
Our text (SMS) messages or Site may integrate with or contain links to other third-party sites and services. Your interactions with any third-party website or service are subject to that third party's own rules and policies. We are not responsible for the use of such information by any third party, including but not limited to Facilities and your mobile service provider.
Information collected about you through our Site and mobile services and software is stored and processed in the United States. We currently do not offer Services outside the United States or knowingly collect personal data about individuals outside the United States.
We use commercially reasonable physical, administrative, and technological safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of all information collected through our Site and mobile services and software. However, no security system is impenetrable and we cannot guarantee the security of our systems 100%. In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, Actively will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and, where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
You may "opt out" of the collection of any information through cookies or other tracking technology by managing the preferences or settings on your browser or mobile device. However, if you decide not to accept our cookies, your ability to use some mobile service and Site features may be impaired. Please refer to your browser's or mobile device's technical information for instructions on how to delete and disable cookies, and other tracking/recording tools.
How we use your information
Your information is collected for the purpose of providing our Services, including, but not limited to, processing your requests and booking Sessions, and to assist with and respond to your inquiries, to improve our Services, and to contact you about special offers from Facilities. We also receive personally identifiable information when you apply for a job in the "employment" section of the Site. Any such information gathered through that section will be used solely to evaluate whether your background and experience make you a candidate for a position with Actively.
We may also collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools, to collect information sent by your browser or mobile device, including the pages you visit, your use of third party applications, and other information that assists us in analyzing and improving our Services. When you access our Site and use our Services by or through a mobile device, we may receive or collect and store a unique identification number associated with your device (for example, a UDID, IDFA, Google Advertising ID or similar), mobile carrier, device type and manufacturer, and phone number.
We may use the data collected through cookies, log file, device identifiers, location data and pixel tags to: (a) remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it the next time you use our Services; (b) provide custom, personalized content and information, including marketing; (c) provide and monitor the effectiveness of our Services, Site, and our communications; (d) monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, usage, and demographic patterns on our Site; (e) diagnose or fix technology problems; and (f) otherwise to plan for and enhance our Services and our Site.
How we share your information
We may share your personal information with:
- Third-party vendors and other service providers as needed to fulfill your requests and provide Services to you, such as Facilities and third-party providers who may be engaged to transmit text (SMS) messages on our behalf;
- Other parties in connection with any company transaction, such as a merger, sale of all or a portion of company assets or shares, reorganization, financing, change of control or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company or third party or in the event of bankruptcy or related or similar proceedings;
- Third parties as required by law or subpoena or, if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary, to (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (b) to enforce our Terms of Service or to protect the security, integrity, or reputation of our Service; and/or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Actively, our Users, or others; and
- We may also aggregate or otherwise strip data of all personally identifying characteristics and may share that aggregated, anonymized data with third parties.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email messages.
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following when we send e-mail messages:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses;
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way;
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters;
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used;
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly; and
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com, or follow the instructions at the bottom of each e-mail. and we will promptly remove you from all correspondence.
Telephone Consumer Protection Act of 1991 ("TCPA")
The TCPA is a law that sets rules to protect consumers from harassing, intrusive, illegal, and unwanted calls to cell phones (automatic telephone dialing systems, including those that deliver "robotext" texts).
To be in accordance with the TCPA, we agree to the following when we send text (SMS) messages:
- To obtain reasonable assurance that we have the prior express consent of the called party; and
- To provide clear opt-out instructions.
In addition, you may contact your telephone service provider at any time to inquire whether it offers robocall blocking technologies to consumers.
© 2018 Actively Inc.